Friday, February 1, 2013

Fitness Friday!!!


Okay, OKAY, OKAY!


As :(you all know this week was the first week of half training for me. I have done most of my workouts this week (I have a sick little at home so I have had to go after the hubby got home ant night.) I did miss yesterday due to sick little and a visit to the doctor's office.

Here are my workouts in photos!

MONDAY


It was in the 70s here in Kansas on Monday so I ran in shorts!

TUESDAY

I went to the Y and did the ARC Trainer during the day and then went to water zumba that night.

WEDNESDAY'S

 So it was cold outside I was a wimp so I went to the Y to run on the hamster wheel and the never ending circle of doom! Can you tell I do not like to run inside anymore? 
This was the first time I had worn my Garmin Heart Rate Monitor to do an indoor workout. The treadmill I was on was off on the HR when I compared it.  I will be wearing it from now on.

THURSDAY

No workout! Whomp, whomp ! :(

I will be running today, in the cold. 


 

1 comment: