Monday, January 28, 2013

Motovational Monday.......

Today is THE DAY! I am starting training for my 1st HALF MARATHON. I am registered for this race!

Here is what my 1st week of training looks like.

MON
TUE
WED
THU
FRI
SAT
28
Run
45 mins
29
Strength training
ARC 45min
water zmba
30
Run
45 mins

31
Abs/ cardio
water
tabata


1
Run
40 mins
2
Run-Endurance
6miles
water
tabata













I always concentrate on my distance rather than my time, I think going off of time rather than distance will help me with my pace in the long run.

I am also adjusting my diet so I can get the most out of my body. I spent time the other day googling the subject. I found a lot of information but none that really spelled it all out like a training plan does for running.

 Here is my Monday weigh in pic.











0.69% weight loss     from last week











































  
Total miles logged in January to date:  35.16


HAPPY RUNNING!

Jen




2 comments:

  1. new follower!!! so excited to hear your progress!
    mamaaja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I will check your blog out as well! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete